Side Country Off Piste Guiding
Eager to get off the beaten path and find those fresh tracks?
Then Pro Powder’s Side Country Off Piste session is for you and your friends!
Ski some of the best off piste, tree slopes and “soft gates” in the Niseko United area. Our guided ski or snowboard tour will open new possibilities for your trip to Niseko.
Side Country Off Piste Guided Session (6 hrs)
- ¥57,000 for 1 to 4 people
- ¥63,000 for 5 or more people
- Complimentary shuttle pick up included
- Top pros will meet, direct and guide you throughout your day
- 6 hour session (5 hours on snow, 1 hour breaks)
- 9am to 3pm each day
- Explore the best off piste slopes, tree terrain and “soft gates” in the Niseko United area.
- Side Country Sessions start @ Grand Hirafu dotBase, Mtn Center or Annupuri
- Ability level needs to be intermediate and higher
- Group remains in resort boundary
Points to Remember When Booking Side Country Off Piste
- Skiers and snowboarders can join together
- All persons in Side Country need to be close in ability
- Session price does not include lift ticket or rentals
- Side Country Off Piste explores Niseko United’s best terrain
- All Mountain Ski Pass recommended
- Side Country Off Piste start @ Grand Hirafu dotBase, Mtn Center or Annupuri Nook
- Should not be considered a “learn to ski power lesson”
Can’t ski powder yet?
No worries. Just upgrade to a Private Lesson and our top pros will help you Master the Art of Powder Skiing!